Animation & Game Development with Scratch programming
By the end of this programming course kids can create own interactive digital stories, games, animations and even scientific simulations.
- Live Online Classes
- 3 months program
- Instructor led Training + Mentoring
- Participate in World Game Coding Championship
- Earn International Certificates , Diplomas & Recognitions
- Digital Project Portfolio
TRAINING + MENTORING BY INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Strong and Solid Foundation
20 hours Programme
- Registration Open !
- Training Duration : Oct last week to Jan 2024
- Contest Project Submission Deadline: January 2024
- Results : February 2024
- Learn basics of coding
- Create smart and fun games
- Create animations and visual effects
- Create digital story boards & cartoons
- Strong foundation to learn any programming language
- Create 2D and 3D games
What students will learn ?
- Scratch Basics
- Story making in Scratch
- Animation in Scratch
- Handling multiple Sprites and costumes
- Broadcasting Data
- Text to Speech
- Creating verbal stories
- Translation Modules
- Creating interactive quiz in scratch
- Math Modules with gaming
- Handling Variables
- Creating own Blocks
- Cloning Objects
- Handling and deleting of clones
- Color Sensing
- Object Sensing on screen
- Creating motion games like Dino game of Chrome
- Video Sensing & Motion sensing Games
WINNERS - World Scratch Olympiad Game Challenge
IKCC - SEPTEMBER 2021
DigitCodemy trained around 30 students for the world scratch Olympiad 2021 in the month of september conducted by the IKCC (International Kids Coding Contest )
Most students were very new to coding and it’s a commendable effort by the students in creating amazing projects on the theme ‘Amusement Park’.
Anika Shetty, competed in the 9-10 years category bagged the award for the outstanding animation and her score points being 3.5 out of 5.0
IKCC - JANUARY 2022
Hands-on game experience with scores and various levels were coded.
Monish Thanneeru , bagged the Award for Outstanding script, in the age category 7 & 8 years . He created a Car racing Game with three levels and scores.